9th Annual Martin Masters Art Show & Sale
Event Dates: 11/6/2014 - 11/8/2014
Reception: 11/1/2012 5pm-7:30pm
Location: Fifty Forward Martin Center
Phone Number: 615-376-0102
960 Heritage Way
Brentwood, Tn. 372027
2014 9TH ANNUAL MARTIN MASTERS ART SHOW & SALE
FiftyForward Martin Center 9th Annual Martin Masters Art Show and Sale on November 6,7,8 2014 to be held at the Martin Center in Brentwood. Last year, our event hosted more than 500 guests for our Preview Party as well as an additional 400 visitors during the Art Sale.
This year, the event will open with a Preview Party on Thursday, November 6 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. with wine and hors d’oeuvres. All participating artists receive free admission to the Preview Party. If you plan to bring a spouse or friend, you will need to purchase a $30 ticket in advance. For convenience, you may call the center at 376-0102, order a ticket(s) using a credit card, and pick up the night of the event.
The Martin Center serves those 50 and older who desire to remain actively engaged in their community. The funds raised from this year’s event will be used for further expansion of our outstanding fine arts program, as well as other services including fitness, health and wellness, volunteerism and lifelong learning.
The Art Event
Event Dates: 2/7/2014 - 2/9/2014
Reception: 2/7/2014 5-9pm
Location: Lipscomb Academy
Phone Number: 615-966-6321
3901 Granny White Pkie
One of Nashville's Fine Art Shows located at the Lipscomb Academy High School Gym.
2012 Nashville Home Decorating and Remodeling Show
Event Dates: 9/7/2012 - 9/9/2012
Reception: 9/7/2012 6:00pm-9:00pm
Location: Nashville Convention Center
Phone Number: 1-800-343-8344
601 Commerce Street
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
One of the biggest shows in the Southern United States, with over 600 booths!!!! If you have never been to one of these shows..this is the best time to come and see some of the best of the best in everything involving a home. Visit their website to see more information. I will be in booth #332...come see me!!
2012 Salt Fork Arts & Crafts Festival
Event Dates: 8/10/2012 - 8/11/2012
Location: Cambridge City Park
The Ohio Arts and Crafts Foundation, a non-profit organization, was established in 1968 and is the governing body of the Salt Fork Arts and Crafts Festival. The Board of Trustees, along with the festival director, oversees the production of the annual festival. It takes many hands to produce the festival each year. People throughout the community come together to chair individual committees, volunteering to develop and support the festival annually.
The 2012 festival will be a two day event, Friday, August 10 and Saturday, August 11. High caliber artists and craftsmen will be showcased, along with performing artists, early American arts and crafts demonstrations, and food concessions.
The Salt Fork Arts and Crafts Festival is a juried show, and all applicants must present representations of their work along with an application. The deadline for this year's festival is July 16, 2012. All applications must be postmarked by that date. The application must include the $20.00 jury fee. The exhibitor's fee for the two day festival is $135.00. Checks should be made payable to the Ohio Arts and Crafts Foundation.
Artists and craftsmen who want to apply to be an exhibitor in 2012 can do so by mailing their application along with $20.00 check to:
Salt Fork Arts and Crafts Festival
P.O. Box 250
Cambridge, Ohio 43725
Event Dates: 8/3/2012 - 8/4/2012
Location: Memorial Building
Phone Number: 931-380-4075
Sale of Fine Arts with 30% of the proceeds used by Maruy Regional Health Care Foundation.
29th Annual World Deer Expo
Event Dates: 7/20/2012 - 7/22/2012
Location: Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex
Phone Number: 205-458-8400
2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Bolevuard
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
This is the largest expo in the United States with close to 1,000 booths displaying everything from guns, taxidermy, to artwork. If you are a sportsman, this is an attraction that you cannot afford to miss out on. Come see me.
2012 TACA Show and Sale
Event Dates: 5/4/2012 - 5/6/2012
Location: Centennial Park, Nashville
If you love crafts as well as paintings, then this is the biggest show of its kind here in Tennessee!! The entire grounds of Centennial Park in Nashville will be covered in tents and attractions. I hope to see you there.
Third Annual Plein Aire Paint Out Competition at Callaway Gardens
Event Dates: 4/15/2012 - 4/22/2012
Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia
Celebrate the arts this spring at Callaway Garden’s Plein Air (open air) Paint Out, Art Show and Sale! From April 15-22, juried Plein Air Artists from across the country will be found within the Gardens capturing the beauty of our surroundings on canvas. These skilled artists painting “in the open air” take advantage of natural light as it impacts landscapes. The Paint Out culminates Friday night with an exclusive art show and sale at Callaway’s Discovery Center, where the competition winners are chosen and announced. On Saturday morning in Pine Mountain the artists continue with the always-exciting Quick Draw event, in which they paint in town for two hours, then display and sell their art.
Patuxent Wildlife Art Show and Sale
Event Dates: 3/24/2012 - 3/25/2012
Reception: 3/23/2012 6:30-9:30pm
Location: National Wildlife Visitor Center
10901 Scarlet Tanager Ct.
Laurel, Maryland 20708-4011
One of the largest gatherings in Maryland of Wildlife artists from across the country with sales of original works and prints. Also the Maryland Bear Stamp Competition is judged during this show. I hope to see you there!
2012 National Wild Turkey Federation Convention
Event Dates: 2/9/2012 - 2/12/2012
Location: Gaylord Opryland Convention Center
BOOTH #165 (THAT IS MY LOCATION)
- Sold out exhibit hall with more than 650 booths loaded with hunting gear from all your favorite brands in our biggest sport show ever!
- All the biggest stars from outdoor television, including Michael Waddell and Brenda Valentine, the NWTF's national spokespersons!
- Seminars from the biggest names in hunting and conservation that can help improve your hunting skills and hunting land habitat!
- Leadership Seminar featuring Kevin King, Magician, Comedian and Master of Double Talk
- The best turkey callers in the world competing in the Grand National Turkey Calling Championships!
- Tons of family activities, including "The Roost," where kids can explore a cave, see real animals, meet Smokey Bear and more!
- New Bureau of Land Management showcase of the cave, a massive interactive simulated spelunking adventure
- Free technical assistance on habitat management plans provided by TWRA and USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service biologists
- Auctions for African safaris, hunting trips all over North America, rare firearms and more!
- Welcome party keynote speaker — Natural Resources Conservation Service Chief Dave White
- Saturday Winchester Breakfast keynote speaker – Retired Marine Corps Lt. Gen. Buck Bedard
- Awards Banquet keynote speaker — U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
- Entertainment by:
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Andy Griggs, Darryl Worley, Eric Lee Beddingfield and Brad Davis — Thursday Welcome Party
- Ricky Skaggs and Ashton Shepherd — Saturday NWTF Awards Banquet
- Daves Highway — Sunday Remington Breakfast
- And of course...wildlife artist Frank Baggett with many of his original works of art.